Our team enables acceptance of contactless payments made with plastic cards and any of its virtual equivalents added to Google Pay, Apple Pay, wearables or other virtual wallets by introducing Worldline SoftPos.
Transform your smartphone into a professional financial POS terminal
Vpayments, a proud member of G.A.P. Vassilopoulos Group, enables acceptance of contactless payments made with plastic cards and any of its virtual equivalents added to Google Pay and Apple Pay.
Worldline SoftPos Features
Vpayments enables acceptance of contactless payments made with plastic cards and any of its virtual equivalents like Apple Pay, Google Pay and any other virtual wallets.
- We are manufacturer-independent: Runs on all phones with NFC module and Android 8.0 OS or higher. Accepts payments with Google Pay, Apple Pay wallets, and wearables.
- Security level approved by Visa and MasterCard: Procedures built-in: device attestation, asymmetric keys stored in hardware-backed secure element, client certificates, attack prevention procedures, PIN required.
- Merchant handset: No extra hardware required. Merchant handset is enough.
- Merchant Perspective:
- High scalability
- Ideal for mobile sales force
- Ideal for quick check-out
- It is easy to use even by people who are not very familiar with technology.
Worldline SoftPos is sustainable
- No hardware: We don’t need any additional hardware, therefore it doesn’t need materials, labour and energy to be manufactured in a factory.
- No transport: No need to deliver the devices – reduces pollution created by cars and freights.
- No printing: Transaction confirmation is digital, no paper is wasted on printing it.
- No additional power consumption: Traditional terminals require charging, while SoftPos uses the power of your existing device.
- No spare parts and on-site maintenance: Upgrades are managed online, there’s no need to send servicemen to merchants or replace hardware parts.
- Less Waste: We encourage our employees to be eco-friendly and sustainable to reduce the amount of waste produced.
Get in touch
One of the strongest pillars of Vpayments is building meaningful and long-term relationships with our customers. These relationships occur through honest and transparent communication.
Contact us by email, or phone and organize a meeting with our team so that we can discuss anything you need.